- About Us
Request a Callback
Are you or someone you love struggling with carfentanil addiction? If so, you’re not alone. Carfentanil, a synthetic opioid, has become an alarming issue in recent years due to its potency and potential for addiction. However, there is hope on the road to recovery.
At Relevance Recovery, we believe in providing compassionate and comprehensive care for those affected by carfentanil addiction. Our dedicated team of professionals specializes in tailoring treatment programs to meet individual needs, ensuring the highest chance of success. Join Us!
What Is Carfentanil Addiction
Carfentanil is a synthetic opioid that is approximately 100 times more potent than fentanyl and 10,000 times stronger than morphine. Originally developed as a tranquilizer for large animals, it has made its way into the illicit drug market and poses a significant threat to public health.
The Impact Of Carfentanil Addiction
- Carfentanil addiction has a profound impact on both substance abuse and mental health patients.
- The highly addictive nature of this drug can quickly lead to dependence and tolerance, making it incredibly difficult to quit without professional help.
- Substance abuse patients may find themselves caught in a cycle of drug-seeking behavior, experiencing severe withdrawal symptoms when attempting to quit.
- Furthermore, carfentanil addiction often co-occurs with mental health disorders, such as depression, anxiety, or post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
We Work with Most Major Insurance Carriers
Signs And Symptoms Of Carfentanil Addiction
Recognizing the signs and symptoms of carfentanil addiction is crucial for early intervention and prompt treatment. Some common indicators include:
- Extreme lethargy or drowsiness
- Slurred speech and confusion
- Constricted pupils
- Slow or shallow breathing
- Nodding off or loss of consciousness
- Track marks or injection sites
- Neglecting personal hygiene and appearance
- Social isolation and withdrawal from loved ones
- Financial difficulties or engaging in illegal activities to fund the addiction.
- Increased tolerance and the need for higher doses to achieve the desired effect.
The Importance Of Seeking Professional Help For Carfentanil Addiction
When it comes to carfentanil addiction, seeking professional help is vital for a successful recovery. Here are some reasons why seeking professional help is essential:
- Medical supervision: Carfentanil withdrawal can be dangerous and even life-threatening. With professional treatment, individuals have access to medical supervision and assistance, ensuring their safety throughout the detoxification process.
- Tailored treatment plans: The tailored approach addresses the physical, psychological, and emotional aspects of carfentanil addiction, increasing the likelihood of long-term recovery.
- Therapeutic support: Therapeutic support helps individuals develop coping mechanisms, manage cravings, and rebuild their lives in a healthy and sustainable way.
Seeking professional help for carfentanil addiction is a crucial step towards recovery. It provides individuals with the necessary tools, support, and guidance to navigate the challenges of addiction and build a brighter future.
Carfentanil Addiction Treatment Options
There are several treatment options available for carfentanil addiction, each tailored to meet the unique needs of the individual. These options are:
Inpatient Rehab Programs
Inpatient rehab programs provide intensive, round-the-clock care for individuals struggling with carfentanil addiction. These programs typically involve a stay at a residential facility where patients receive comprehensive medical and therapeutic support. Inpatient rehab offers a structured environment, away from triggers and temptations, allowing individuals to focus solely on their recovery.
During inpatient rehab, patients undergo a medically supervised detoxification process to safely rid their bodies of carfentanil and other substances. This phase is often accompanied by medications to manage withdrawal symptoms and ensure the comfort of the individual. Following detox, patients engage in various therapies, such as individual counseling, group therapy, and holistic approaches, to address the underlying causes of addiction and develop healthy coping mechanisms.
Outpatient Rehab Programs
Outpatient rehab programs offer flexibility for individuals with milder addiction cases or those who cannot commit to a residential program. This treatment option allows patients to live at home while attending scheduled therapy sessions and counseling. Outpatient rehab programs are suitable for those with a supportive environment and a lower risk of relapse.
During outpatient rehab, patients receive similar therapy and counseling as inpatient programs but on a more flexible schedule. This approach allows individuals to continue with their daily responsibilities while receiving the necessary support for their recovery. Outpatient rehab programs also provide a smooth transition from a more intensive level of care to independent living.
Holistic approaches to carfentanil addiction treatment focus on treating the whole person – mind, body, and spirit. These approaches recognize that addiction is not solely a physical ailment but also impacts mental and emotional well-being. Holistic treatments aim to restore balance and harmony in all aspects of life, promoting long-term recovery and overall wellness.
Some common holistic approaches to carfentanil addiction treatment include:
- Yoga and meditation: These practices help individuals cultivate self-awareness, reduce stress, and promote relaxation.
- Art therapy: Engaging in creative activities allows individuals to express themselves and explore emotions in a therapeutic setting.
- Nutrition and exercise: A healthy diet and regular physical activity contribute to overall well-being and aid in the recovery process.
- Acupuncture: This ancient practice can help alleviate withdrawal symptoms, reduce cravings, and restore energy flow in the body.
- Mindfulness-based therapies: Techniques such as mindfulness-based stress reduction (MBSR) and dialectical behavior therapy (DBT) help individuals develop coping strategies and manage cravings.
Holistic approaches can be used in conjunction with other treatment methods to enhance the overall recovery experience.
Dual Diagnosis Treatment
Dual diagnosis treatment addresses both carfentanil addiction and co-occurring mental health disorders simultaneously. It recognizes the intricate relationship between substance abuse and mental health and aims to provide integrated care to address both conditions effectively.
Dual diagnosis treatment involves a comprehensive assessment to identify underlying mental health issues and develop a customized treatment plan. This approach combines therapy, counseling, medication management, and aftercare support to promote recovery and overall mental well-being.
The Importance Of Early Intervention And Ongoing Support
Early intervention and ongoing support are crucial for carfentanil addiction recovery. Seeking professional help at the earliest signs of addiction increases the chances of successful rehabilitation and reduces the risk of relapse. With the right treatment and support, individuals can overcome the challenges of carfentanil addiction and embark on the road to recovery, leading to a healthier and happier life.
At Relevance Recovery, we delve into the various carfentanil addiction treatment options available, offering insights and guidance to help you or your loved one find the path to recovery. Join Us!
We believe in Holistic Therapies.
Biosound Therapy is the integration of Biofeedback, Therapeutic Music, sound healing massage, and guided imagery. The guided imagery selections on the Biofeedback Bed are designed to address the guilt, fear, shame and trauma associated as underlying issues for most dealing with addiction. These moving meditations begin with a journey to a completely relaxed state of mind. Then, utilizing a unique echo effect, powerful and positive affirmations are delivered. This combination helps the client overcome those deep rooted, negative patterns of thought and behavior.
Equine-Assisted Therapy is used to treat patients challenged with everything from drug and alcohol abuse dependency and post-traumatic stress syndrome. The therapy takes advantage of the mental and physical exercise that working with a horse can provide. Equine therapy:
*This is an optional, additional therapeutic therapy available after clinical treatment hours.
Clients at Relevance receive weekly massage therapy from our Licensed Therapists. Some additional benefits include:
Get the Help You Need, Now.
Start your journey to substance abuse recovery with us in New Jersey today.