- About Us
Leading Mental Health & Substance Abuse Treatment Center.
Relevance Recovery is a unique Mental Health and Substance Abuse Treatment Facility in New Jersey that offers multiple pathways to recovery. Relevance believes that recovery is not a ‘one size fits all’ solution—you will receive industry-leading treatment with personalized plans, holistic care, MAT solutions, recovery coaching, adventure therapy and rehab aftercare. Relevance Recovery is a top-rated rehab in Monmouth County, NJ. Contact us today to learn how our multiple pathways approach can help support your recovery journey.
Request a Callback
Going Beyond Expectations
Relevance Recovery is here to answer any questions you may have regarding addiction, treatment and our program.
Our goal is to offer New Jersey residents access to evidence-based, quality treatment for substance abuse. We are here to help any time, any day. Just reach out.
Have more questions?
Contact our admissions team at 1.848.208.8450
- Holistic & Advanced Medical Team
- Individualized Treatment Plans
- Advanced Genetic and DNA Testing
- Safe & Supportive Housing
- Multiple Pathways Approach
- Family Owned and Operated
For clients struggling with substance abuse disorder, we will immediately get your schedule and set up to admit to detox. For clients struggling with mental health, we will coordinate based on your schedule and level of crisis intervention needed.
Your length of stay in the program depends on your needs as well as the recommendations of the clinical team. Clients stay anywhere from two weeks to 6 months. We are also partnered with CFC Recovery that allows us to provide aftercare services to clients for up to two years.
In most cases, payment for treatment is covered entirely by insurance
coverage. We will work with your benefits and financial situation to find
the best plan for you.
We are partnered with B House Sober Living to provide superior and affordable food, housing and transportation options to and from care. B Houses have 24 hour supervision and support. You may also live at home and commute to the program.
- We provide exceptional care customized to each client’s unique needs on day one.
- Within 72 hours of admissions, a biopsychosocial assessment by the Clinical Director is completed and a psychiatrist conducts a comprehensive psychiatric evaluation.
- A Medical Doctor conducts a full physical history and assessment within a week of intake.
- We use a holistic approach, including advanced genetic testing, to determine the most effective medication for each client’s unique needs, based on their DNA and psychiatric diagnosis.
- Clients receive full blood panel work to identify vitamin deficiencies and other health concerns that may impact their overall wellbeing.
- Treatment planning, including discharge planning, begins within the first week of services.
- Each week, clients receive an individual counseling session, with family counseling added to the treatment plan as needed.
- Clients have the opportunity to participate in dynamic and innovative group counseling 3-5 days per week, depending on their schedule.
- Case management services are provided as needed.
- We offer ancillary services, such as massage therapy, yoga, and equine therapy.
- Our long-term aftercare programming provides a solid support system for our clients, with an extensive network of alumni and recovery community support.
Request a Callback
Take the first step towards mental well-being – complete the following quiz and embark on a journey to understanding and support.
AM I SUFFERING FROM SUBSTANCE ABUSE?
AM I DEPRESSED?
DO I HAVE ANXIETY?
DO I HAVE PTSD?
We are Relevance Recovery.
What our clients have to say about us.
In a world where the treatment of addiction has become "one-size fits all," Relevance is a breath of fresh air. The staff pride themselves on their ability to compose a personal road map of recovery for each individual. Creating unique treatment plans and exposing their clients to multiple pathways to recovery allows each person to truly find what is missing in their lives. Relevance is radically changing the face of addiction treatment.
This place is something I wish I found years ago. The staff along with Dan and his family Go above and beyond to help us. It’s more like family than anything else and that’s what’s made this whole experience worthwhile. They take different approaches to recovery and teach us what tools work best for the individual. I’m grateful to have found this place!
Not only an amazing place but its ran by one of the most amazing families. They truly care about each person walking in and out of their doors. I highly recommend - would give 10 stars if I could!!
Relevance Behavioral Health has helped my son remain focused on his recovery; and changed his life for the better. All of staff are helpful and are always willing to help and listen when times are tough. Groups are always enlightening and group activities are always fun and enjoyable. Staff members are down to earth and they always show by example, they do not judge. I would highly recommend Relevance Behavioral Health to any addict who is suffering and willing to make a change.
This is a wonderful place with people who actually care. I have been to many treatment centers and none compare. If you or a loved one need help I highly suggest going here.
Relevance Behavioral Health saved my life!! Anyone struggling with mental health or addiction would 100% benefit from coming here. This place taught me so many skills and coping mechanisms I’ve never even heard of before, all of which helped me recover. I loved my experience here and would 10/10 recommend!!
Definitely a wonderful place to receive help for mental illness and addiction problems. The staff make the groups informative and fun. If you are serious about your issues try relevance.
Relevance is the only place that I did not feel alone with my addiction. Not only have I found friends for life, I've learned that I am not only an addict but have a disease which caused me to suffer mentally. Because of this treatment facility, I have a plan to tackle life clean and sober!
Relevance of Freehold, New Jersey was by far the nicest, most helpful, consistent, and caring place I’ve ever went to for treatment. I am the class of 2022!
Everyone that I’ve come in contact with here really cares about the work that they’re doing. That’s a really hard quality to find in behavioral health. I would recommend their services to anyone who needs it.